WHAT IS STRIP ROSEBUD VAJUVENATION?
Rosebud Vajuvenation is an anti-ageing facial for your Brazilian!
Specially tailored to tighten, lift and firm the labia. It is a non-invasive, non-surgical alternative treatment to labiaplasty with no downtime at all!
HOW DOES ROSEBUD
It uses ThermaO2 technology that combines radio frequency; vacuum and heat in the targeted treatment area. Collagen in the tissue is heated and stimulated to create an immediate visible tighten and lifted effect, followed by remodelling with new collagen and elastin fibre production in the deeper dermis layers over the course of 8 sessions.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHO IS SUITABLE FOR THIS TREATMENT?
EVERYONE! You should pay the same amount of Tender Loving Care to your Brazilian area as you do for your face. And of course, anyone looking to tighten, lift and firm their other face.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
It uses a unique Therma-O2 technology that combines radio frequency, vacuum suction and heat energy, which penetrates deep into the dermis layer heating up the tissue causing:
1. Collagen fibres to contract, which creates an immediate tightening and lifting effect.
2. Fibroblast Growth Factor, the natural repairing agent, to rebuild new collagen & elastin in the deeper dermis layer, resulting in long term firming effect.
3. Enhance blood and lymph circulation, which increases cell metabolism resulting in skin plumping and rosy sk
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING THE TREATMENT?
The treatment is relatively comfortable and takes approximately 30 minutes. A thin layer of cream will be applied and the Thermal-O2 applicator will roll over your Brazilian area repeatedly. You’ll experience a warm sensation liken to a hot stone massage.
A cooling hydrating mask will be applied post treatment to soothe your Brazilian area, making it plump and supple like a Rosebud!
IS THE TREATMENT SAFE?
Yes, it is safe. Though some may experience mild redness, which will slowly dissipate after a few hours.
HOW MANY SESSIONS WILL IT TAKE TO SEE RESULTS?
You can expect visible results immediately after the first treatment. However, we recommend a course of 8 sessions at 2-4 week intervals to experience the full benefits of the treatment. Followed by maintenance treatment once every 2-3 months.
ARE THERE ANY HEALTH CONDITIONS THAT NEED TO BE DISCLOSED BEFORE TREATMENT?
Yes, please inform our Customer Relations Officers if you have any of the following conditions:
– Have consumed or applied Accutane, Roaccutane, Retin A, Vitamin B or AHA within the past 6 months
– Have your period
– Have a history of cancer, heart, kidney, liver conditions or any implanted devices
– Have consumed prescribed anti-inflammatories, anticoagulants or long term antibiotics.
– Have sunburned, windburned, dry, chapped, irritated or broken skin or any open wounds on treatment area
– Have sores, warts, ulcers, moles, birthmarks or any tattoo on treatment area
– Had radiation treatment (e.g.: UV Sun tanning), electrolysis or excess sunbathing within the past 6 months.
– Had a surgical procedure in the past months
– Pregnant or breastfeeding
– Gave birth by natural delivery in the past 3 months, or had a caesarian delivery in the past 6 months.
POST TREATMENT CARE TIPS
For the next 24 hours:
– No hot baths
– No swimming or sunbathing
– No tight clothing
– No harsh chemical wash
– No scrubbing or rubbing of the treated area
– No intensive exercise
– Do not undergo any or UV treatments like sunbed or saunas
– Apply Peace+ serum daily to soothe your skin
– Apply Ice Cream to calm, protect and moisturise twice a day for at least 1 week.