WHAT IS THERMAL SHAPE?
Thermal Shape is a non-invasive body treatment that reduces the appearance of cellulite to give you a smoother silhouette. At the same time, it tones and reshapes the body, smoothens out wrinkles and treats skin laxity.
Thermal Shape involves a 4-in-1 system that combines Thermal O2 Technology (Radio Frequency, Vacuum Suction and Heat) with Ultrasound Cavitation
to deliver concentrated energy deep into the fat and dermis layer of targeted areas.
Ultrasound Cavitation emulsifies and shrinks fat cells, while vacuum suction enhances blood circulation and radio frequency helps increase collagen production, contracting existing collagen fibres in order to lift the skin. This process reduces the appearance of cellulite to give you a smoother silhouette and shapely figure.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
IS THERMAL SHAPE A SLIMMING TREATMENT?
No, it is not. Thermal Shape helps shape and tone the body, reducing the appearance of lines, wrinkles and cellulite.
IS THERMAL SHAPE SAFE?
Yes, it is safe but some people may experience mild redness that will dissipate after a few hours or mild bruising that will disappear after 4 to 5 days.
WHICH BODY AREAS CAN THERMAL SHAPE TREAT?
Almost any area of the lower body: thighs, love handles, stomach, pubic area and the buttocks.
WHAT SHOULD I DO AFTER A THERMAL SHAPE SESSION?
Drink at least 600ml water immediately after the treatment. Light exercise for a minimum of 20 minutes (e.g. walking) helps the body detox.
HOW MANY SESSIONS WILL IT TAKE TO SEE RESULTS?
You can see visible results immediately after the first treatment, but for the full benefit, we recommend a course of 8 sessions with 1 to 2-week intervals, followed by maintenance sessions once every 2 to 3 months.
WHAT HEALTH CONDITIONS SHOULD I DISCLOSE WHEN MAKING AN APPOINTMENT?
Yes, please inform our Customer Relations Officers if you have any of the following conditions:
– Have consumed or applied Accutane, Roaccutane, Retin A, Vitamin B or AHA within the past 6 months;
– Are having your period;
– Have a history of cancer, heart, kidney, liver conditions or any implanted devices;
– Have a history of deep vein thrombosis, varicose veins and epilepsy;
– Have consumed prescribed anti-inflammatory or anti-coagulant medicine, or are on long-term antibiotics;
– Have sunburned, wind-burned, dry, chapped, irritated or broken skin or any open wounds on treatment area;
– Have sores, warts, ulcers, moles, birthmarks or tattoos on the treatment area;
– Have had radiation treatment (such as UV Sun tanning), electrolysis or excess sunbathing within the past 6 months;
– Had a surgical procedure in the past 6 months;
– Are pregnant or have given birth by natural delivery in the past 3 months or a Caesarian delivery in the last 6 months.
HOW DO I CARE FOR THE TREATED AREA AFTER THERMAL SHAPE?
For 24 hours following your treatment:
– Perform light exercise for a minimum of 20 minutes (e.g. walking);
– No alcohol consumption;
– No hot baths;
– No swimming or sunbathing;
– No tight clothing;
– No scrubbing or rubbing of the treated area;
– No intensive exercise;
– Do not undergo any or UV treatments like sun beds or saunas.