Thermal face lift is a non-invasive treatment that’s designed to contour your face by lifting the skin and improving its laxity for a more youthful look. Enhance your features and shape up with no downtime!
SUPPLE SKIN AND A PERKIER SMILE
REDUCED DOUBLE CHIN
A FIRMER NECK
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT IS THERMAL FACE LIFT?
Thermal Face Lift is a non-surgical and non-invasive treatment that aids in lifting the skin and improving the skin’s laxity to give you a firmer and supple looking skin. At the same time, it diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles to give you shapelier features.
IS THERMAL FACE LIFT SAFE?
Yes, it is non-invasive and safe with no downtime post-treatment, although some may experience mild redness which will slowly dissipate after a few hours.
WHICH FACIAL AREAS CAN THERMAL FACE LIFT TREAT?
Thermal Face Lift treatment areas include the laugh lines, jawline, chin and neck.
HOW MANY SESSIONS WILL IT TAKE TO SEE RESULTS?
Noticeable results can be seen immediately after the first treatment, but we recommend a course of 8 sessions with 1 to 2-week intervals to experience full benefits of the treatment followed by maintenance sessions once a month.
HOW DOES THERMAL FACE LIFT WORK?
The dermis and subcutaneous layers under the skin are heated simultaneously using Radio Frequency energy and heat. This causes the contraction of the collagen fibres which pull and tighten the skin, resulting in an immediate lifting and firming effect. Heat energy activates the metabolism in the Fibroblast Growth Factor, a natural repairing agent in the skin, to rebuild new collagen and elastin in the deeper dermis layer resulting in a long-term firming effect, making skin feel firmer and diminishing the appearances of fine lines.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT DURING THE TREATMENT?
A thin layer of face oil will be applied and the Thermal O2 applicator will roll over your treatment area repeatedly. You’ll experience a warm sensation likened to a hot stone massage. Upon the end of the treatment, a soothing mask and calming moisturising cream will be applied to soothe and hydrate the area, keeping it plump and supple.
HOW DO I CARE FOR THE TREATED AREA AFTER THERMAL FACE LIFT?
For the next 24 hours:
– No hot baths
– No swimming or sunbathing
– No scrubbing (exfoliation) or rubbing of the treatment area.
– Do not undergo any heat or UV treatments (i.e. Sunbeds/saunas)
For best results:
– Apply Two Lips ICE to calm, soothe and keep skin hydrated! Dermatologically tested, ICE is free of parabens and sulphates.
– Apply Two Lips De-crease to firm up your skin and keep fine lines at bay.
– Apply Two Lips Screen for optimum sun protection with SPF50PA+++
ARE THERE ANY HEALTH CONDITIONS TO BE DISCLOSED BEFORE MY TREATMENT?
Yes, please inform the Customer Relations Officers if you have any of the following conditions:
– Have consumed or applied Accutane, any natural or synthetic form of Vitamin A, Vitamin B or AHA within the past 6 months.
- Have a history of cancer, heart, kidney, liver conditions or any implanted devices.
– Have consumed prescribed anti-inflammatories, anticoagulants or long term antibiotics
– Have sunburned, windburned, dry, chapped, irritated or broken skin or any open wounds on the treatment area.
– Have sores, warts and ulcers on the treatment area.
- Had radiation treatment (e.g. UV Sun tanning), electrolysis or excess or sunbathing within the past 6 months.
- Had a surgical procedure in the past month.
- Any tooth implant or decay filling or braces.
WHO IS NOT SUITABLE FOR THIS TREATMENT?
This treatment is not suitable for customers who:
- Any tooth implant or metal filling or braces
– Any implant devices such as pacemakers, electrical prosthesis or metal plates.
– Have consumed or applied Accutane, Roaccutane, Retin A, Vitamin B or AHA within the past 6 months.
– Any cosmetic procedures within the past 1 o 3 months (i.e.: Botox / Threadlift)
– Any surgical procedures within the past 6 months.
– Thyroid disease and other hormonal disorders.