to 80%* of your hair with AFT
(Advanced Fluorescence Technology)
hair removal, the next generation of
IPL treatment technology.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT BODY PARTS CAN AFT BE TREATED ON?
Almost every area of the body, including underarms (armpits), brazilian area, legs, bikini line, back, arms and upper lips — just to name a few.
IS AFT HAIR REMOVAL PAINLESS?
Yes, but your experience may vary! AFT uses a gradual heating system that emits energy via multiple passes to accumulate the desired energy level to gently target hair follicles, leaving you with a no pain hair removal experience! Some may experience mild redness and swelling on the treatment area, which should dissipate in a day or so, while other complications are rare. *individual varies*
WHO IS SUITED FOR AFT HAIR REMOVAL?
AFT Powerpac hair removal is suited for both men and women.
HOW FREQUENTLY SHOULD I GO FOR AFT HAIR REMOVAL?
We recommend a course of 6 sessions with 4 to 6-week intervals in between.
HOW MANY SESSIONS WILL IT TAKE BEFORE I SEE RESULTS?
Results may be noticeable after 2 sessions, but results will be more noticeable after 4 to 6 sessions.
CAN MY HAIR BE PERMANENTLY REMOVED?
It’s not possible to achieve permanent hair removal. However, certain semi-permanent hair removal treatments, like AFT, can remove up to 80% of your hair over the minimal course of 6 sessions.
WHY IS STRIP AFT THE BEST HAIR REMOVAL IN SINGAPORE?
Not only do we provide service that goes above and beyond, we pride ourselves in keeping strict standards of hygiene – our therapists use only new gloves, masks and razor heads for every session, and we use hospital-grade disinfectant to clean our machines and tools – so that you can always have peace of mind during your appointment.
DO I NEED TO DISCLOSE ANY HEALTH CONDITIONS WHEN I MAKE AN APPOINTMENT?
Yes you do. Please inform our Customer Relations Officers if you have any of the following:
– Have consumed or applied Accutane, Roaccutane, Retin A, Vitamin B or AHA within the past 6 months.
– Are having your period.
– Have sunburned, wind-burned, dry, chapped, irritated or broken skin, or any open wounds on the treatment area.
– Have sores, warts, ulcers, moles, birthmarks or any tattoos on the treatment area.
– Have had radiation treatment (e,g. UV suntan), electrolysis or excess sunbathing within the past 6 months.
– Have had excess sunbathing within the past week.
– Have had a surgical procedure in the past 6 months.
– Are pregnant or breastfeeding.
– Have given birth by natural delivery in the past 3 months or a Caesarian delivery in the last 6 months.