WHAT IS STRIP AFT POWERPAC?
Exclusive to STRIP, Powerpac uses a patented Advanced Fluorescence TechnologyTM (AFT), the next generation in semi-permanent hair reduction method that uses beams of specially filtered light to weaken hair follicles, delaying hair growth or stopping a percentage of regrowth entirely.
WHY STRIP AFT POWERPAC?
STRIP AFT Powerpac uses a 5cm crystal applicator head instead of the traditional 3cm one. This ensures more effective hair reduction over a wider area.
STRIP AFT Powerpac is extremely comfortable! Our system involves a gradual heating system that emits energy via multiple passes to accumulate the desired energy level to gently target hair follicles, while lowering the risk of burns. Think of it as a warm and soothing hot stone massage!
On the other hand, standard machines used by most salons use a direct heating system that emits sharp bursts of energy, making the treatment painful and likely to cause burns or a stinging and biting sensation.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHY IS STRIP AFT POWERPAC THE BEST HAIR REMOVAL IN SINGAPORE?
Exclusive to STRIP, Powerpac features patented Advanced Fluorescence Technology (AFT), the next generation semi-permanent hair reduction technology which uses beams of specially filtered light to eliminate up to 80% of your hair with maximum comfort and minimal risk!
WHO IS SUITED FOR AFT POWERPAC HAIR REMOVAL?
AFT Powerpac hair removal is available for both women and men.
WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN IPL HAIR REMOVAL AND AFT POWERPAC REMOVAL?
IPL Hair Removal uses a broader wavelength of light to disperse spikes of energy into the skin, whereas AFT uses a narrower wavelength to deliver an even distribution of energy, allowing for a more targeted and precise treatment. While IPL uses 3cm applicators, AFT uses 5cm applicators to ensure more effective hair reduction over a wider area. The bursts of energy from IPL has been known to feel unpleasant, but AFT’s built-in cooling system and ‘In-Motion’ technique provides you with a comfortable and painless hair removal experience.
HOW FREQUENTLY SHOULD I GO FOR STRIP POWERPAC?
We recommend a course of 6 sessions with a 4 to 6-week interval between each session.
IS AFT POWERPAC HAIR REMOVAL PAINLESS?
Standard machines used by other salons use a direct heating system that emits sharp bursts of energy, which might leave you squirming in pain during your treatment. AFT Powerpac uses a gradual heating system that emits energy via multiple passes to accumulate the desired energy level to gently target hair follicles, leaving you with a no pain hair removal experience!
HOW MANY SESSIONS WILL IT TAKE BEFORE I SEE RESULTS?
You may notice hair reduction as soon as the first treatment is done, but results will be more noticeable after 4 to 6 sessions. Depending on the individual and body area, some may require additional maintenance treatment.
CAN MY HAIR BE PERMANENTLY REMOVED?
Unfortunately, it is not possible to achieve permanent hair removal as our bodies continually repair damaged hair follicles. We can, however, promise semi-permanent hair reduction.
WHICH BODY AREAS CAN STRIP POWERPAC TREAT?
Almost any area of the body, including your legs, brazilian, bikini line, back, underarms (armpits), arm and upper lips — just to name a few.
IS STRIP POWERPAC SAFE?
Yes it’s safe, you’re in for a comfortable hair removal session! Some may experience mild redness and swelling on the treatment area, which should dissipate in a day or so, while other complications are rare. Our machine applies light energy to the skin very gently as the handheld device converts unused energy into a usable spectrum. At the same time, its unique cooling system extracts heat from the skin for maximum protection.
WHAT HEALTH CONDITIONS SHOULD I DISCLOSE WHEN MAKING AN APPOINTMENT?
Please inform our Customer Relations Officers if you have any of the following conditions:
– Have consumed or applied Accutane, Roaccutane, Retin A, Vitamin B or AHA within the past 6 months;
– Are having your period;
– Have sunburned, wind-burned, dry, chapped, irritated or broken skin, or any open wounds on the treatment area;
– Have sores, warts, ulcers, moles, birthmarks or any tattoos on the treatment area;
– Have had radiation treatment (such as UV Sun tanning), electrolysis or excess sunbathing within the past 6 months;
– Have had excess sunbathing within the past week;
– Have had a surgical procedure in the past 6 months;
– Are pregnant or breastfeeding;
– Have given birth by natural delivery in the past 3 months or a Caesarian delivery in the last 6 months.
HOW DO I CARE FOR THE TREATED AREA AFTER STRIP POWERPAC?
For 24 hours following your treatment:
– No hot baths;
– No swimming or sunbathing;
– No tight clothing;
– No application of perfumed products, including deodorant, anti-perspirant, self-tanner or make-up on the treated area;
– No scrubbing or rubbing of the treated area (unless you want a bacterial infection);
– No intensive exercise;
In addition, please:
– Refrain from undergoing any heat or UV treatments like sun beds or saunas for at least 4 weeks;
– Refrain from waxing, tweezing or depilating hair — if you must, please shave instead;
– Apply SCO Face or Body Screen daily to protect your skin;
– Apply Ice Cream twice a day for at least one week to calm and moisturise the skin.