WHAT IS THERMAL SHAPE?
Thermal Shape is a non-invasive body treatment that reduces the appearance of cellulite to give you a smoother silhouette. At the same time, it re-shapes and tones the body, smoothed out wrinkles and treats skin laxity.
It uses a 4-in-1 system which combines Thermal O2 Technology (Radio Frequency, Vaccum Suction and Heat) with Ultrasound Cavitation, delivering concentrated energy deep into the fat and dermis layer of the targeted areas.
Ultrasound Cavitation is used to emulsify and shrink fat cells; Vaccum suction enhances blood circulation while radio frequency helps to increase collagen production and contracts existing collagen fibres to lift the skin. This process reduces the appearance of cellulite to give you a smoother silhouette and shapely figure.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
IS THIS A SLIMMING TREATMENT?
No, it is not. The treatment helps to shape and tone the body, reducing the appearance of lines, wrinkles and cellulite.
IS THE TREATMENT SAFE?
Yes, it is safe. Though some may experience mild redness which will slowly dissipate after a few hours, and mild bruising which will disappear after 4 – 5 days.
WHICH BODY PARTS CAN BE TREATED?
Almost any area of the lower body: thighs, love handles, stomach, pubic, buttocks.
IMMEDIATE POST TREATMENT CARE
Drink a minimum of 600ml water immediately after the treatment.
Light exercise for minimum 20 minutes (e.g. walking) to help the body detox.
HOW MANY SESSIONS WILL IT TAKE TO SEE RESULTS?
You can expect visible results immediately after the first treatment. However, we recommend a course of 8 sessions at 1-2 week intervals to experience the full benefits of the treatment. Followed by maintenance treatment once every 2-3 months.
ARE THERE ANY HEALTH CONDITIONS THAT NEED TO BE DISCLOSED BEFORE TREATMENT?
Yes, please inform our Customer Relations Officers if you have any of the following conditions:
– Have consumed or applied Accutane, Roaccutane, Retin A, Vitamin B or AHA within the past 6 months
– Have your period
– Have a history of cancer, heart, kidney, liver conditions or any implanted devices
– Have a history of deep vein thrombosis, varicose veins and epilepsy.
– Have consumed prescribed anti-inflammatories, anticoagulants or long term antibiotics.
– Have sunburned, windburned, dry, chapped, irritated or broken skin or any open wounds on treatment area
– Have sores, warts, ulcers, moles, birthmarks or any tattoo on treatment area
– Had radiation treatment (e.g. UV Sun tanning), electrolysis or excess sunbathing within the past 6 months.
– Had a surgical procedure in the past months
– Pregnant or breastfeeding
– Gave birth by natural delivery in the past 3 months, or had a caesarian delivery in the last 6 months
POST TREATMENT CARE TIPS
For the next 24 hours:
– No hot baths
– No swimming or sunbathing
– No tight clothing
– No application of perfumed products including deodorant, antiperspirant, self-tanner or makeup on the treated area
– No scrubbing or rubbing of the treated area (unless you want a bacteria infection)
– No intensive exercise
Do not undergo any heat or UV treatments like sun beds or saunas for at least 4 weeks.
Do apply SCO Peace+ serum daily to soothe your skin.
Do apply Ice Cream to calm, protect and moisture, twice a day for at least 1 week.