WHAT IS SKIN REJUVENATION?
Skin Rejuvenation uses the patented Advanced Fluorescence TechnologyTM to stimulate collagen production in the skin layers to even out skin tones, reduces appearances of fine lines or broken capillaries.
HOW DOES SKIN
With the patented Advanced Fluorescence TechnologyTM, heat is gradually built up to a target level to:
- Stimulate natural cell repair response to produce new collagen for longer-lasting results
- Contract and organise existing collagen to delivery immediate textural improvement
KEY BENEFITS OF
HOW MANY SESSIONS WILL
IT TAKE TO SEE RESULTS?
Skin rejuvenation results can be observed immediately after the first treatment and are more noticeable after 4 to 6 sessions. Approximately 10% of textural improvement can be seen after each treatment. Results are more significant from the 4th session onwards and best at the 6th session as new collagen formation requires an average of 4 weeks to occur.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I RETURN FOR TREATMENTS?
We recommend a course of 6 sessions with 2 – 4 weeks interval between each session.
WHAT AREAS OF THE BODY CAN BE TREATED?
Almost any area of the body: legs, bikini line, back, underarms, arms and face etc.
IS TREATMENT SAFE?
Yes, it is safe, though some may experience mild redness and swelling of the treatment area for a day or so, other complications are rare.
WHAT ARE THE HEALTH CONDITIONS THAT I NEED TO DISCLOSE WHEN MAKING AN APPOINTMENT?
Yes, please inform our Customer Relations Officers if you have any of the following conditions:
– Have consumed or applied Accutane, Roaccutane, Retin A, Vitamin B or AHA within the past 6 months
– Have your period
– Have sunburned, windburned, dry, chapped, irritated or broken skin or any open wounds on treatment area
– Have sores, warts, ulcers, moles, birthmarks or any tattoo on treatment area
– Had Radiation treatment (e.g.: UV Sun tanning), electrolysis or excess sunbathing within the past 6 months.
– Had excess sunbathing within the past week
– Had a surgical procedure in the past months
– Pregnant or breastfeeding
– Gave birth by natural delivery in the past 3 months, or had a caesarian delivery in the last 6 months
WHAT IS THE POST TREATMENT CARE?
For the next 24 hours:
– No hot baths
– No swimming or sunbathing
– No tight clothing
– No application of perfumed products including deodorant, antiperspirant, self-tanner or makeup on the treated area
– No scrubbing or rubbing of the treated area (unless you want a bacteria infection)
– No intensive exercise
Do not undergo any heat or UV treatments like sun beds or saunas for at least 4 weeks.
Do apply SCO Face or Body Screen daily to protect your skin.
Do apply SCO Ace cream to brighten your skin, twice a day for at least 2 weeks.
Do apply Ice Cream to calm, protect and moisture, twice a day for at least 1 week.